Thursday, April 9

The Door to FlooterVill

Written by Cristian Cruz
March 12,2009

Once there were two friends and their names were Spound and Vicsor. They have always dreamed of a magical world. One day they both went to their grama's house. They went to go look around, they found a old door. Hmmmmmmm, said Vicsor. Looks old, said Spound. Vicsor looked inside, he said Spound come look at this. Spound gasped, what now. Whoe! They both said in excitement. They went inside of the old door. They saw a unusul looking rakoon. Help it yelled! Spound and Vicsor were shocked! The rakoon stopped, oh my! He skreached. How did you get here? There was dead silance for about twenty sekonds. Then Vicsor said, what? You herd me, said the rakoon. A d-d-door, Spound mumbled. My name is Bree, I was going to get some grapes from a tree and there were no grapes! I was storing for Winter too! Without food I'll starve to death. So where is the food? How am I sopost to know where it is, asked Bree. Well I didn't see the stream I would useuly pass by. Well maybe you just went the rong way. No, I wouldn't go the rong way I've been doing this for about four almost five years now! You have to get confused here and there said Spound. Well I sopose...maybe I went the rong way just this one time in my life, mumbled Bree. So they went the Right way Bree found his grapes and he thanked them the two boys said, bye to Bree. But they wondered if there were more talking animals on the island of FlooterVill. The two boys went home telling their familys all about their weird advenure.

**Mommie Note: I love his spelling and grammatical attempts with conversations. He is such a sweet boy. And just how similar is this story to "The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe?"

1 comment:

Anne said...

what a cute story! i must admit that i didn't see the "by christian cruz" line at the top and i was a little worried about you and your mental state. great to talk to you the other day.