Wednesday, January 28

Marital Cravings

Dear Mister Cruz,

Yesterday your were trying on your jeans that you haven't worn for awhile. Oh, goodness you put on your 34 slim fit Mr. Cruz.

I understood what it was like for a moment to be a man.

You men are visual creatures. How awful to be a slave to your eyeballs. But the sight of you in those jeans on your hot little Mexican legs was fantastic!

And you better not delete/edit this post. It is important for our kids to know that their Mama thought their daddy was H-O-T!

Um, I wouldn't mind if you walked around the house awhile in noth'n but those jeans baby. You make me weak in the knees.

I love you. You will always be my luscious Mexican man!

Tu Vida

3 comments:

Manda said...

It is a beautiful thing to see the love you have for your husband. It brings a smile to my face and hope to my heart.

Anne said...

this is adorable.

Noel said...

ahh...the love! You two are amazingly cute!