Wednesday, January 28

Sister-in-Sin

Dear Shay,

Today I went out to dinner with you. I must say you weren't much of a conversationalist. You didn't even have a food-O over the pad tai, with tofu I might add. Okay, since you weren't REALLY there I'll tell you the ins-&-outs of our meal. Even though it was quite chilly outside I had a hankering for a Thai iced tea. Good-bye word of wisdom. Shhh, it's our little secret! I even had the space cadet waitress who is so sweet. I asked her the ingredients for the tea and guess what baby - I got it!!!! That means in less than a week you and I will be sipp'n iced teas like mad women. You're not nursing and caffeine IS good for all my headaches right? I will play with the recipe here and hopefully have it perfected by next week. By the way, I drank two - one for each of us.

Oh, and to prove that this is actually a sign from God...I opened my fortune cookie at a stop light and this is what it said, "PEOPLE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO RESIST YOUR PERSUASIVE MANNER." That's got you, me and Thai iced tea written all over it!

See you soon.
Your sister-in-sin,
Jen

P.S. Our lucky numbers are 11 28 30 33 41 44 - whatever.

4 comments:

Anne said...

i don't like ice tea but i do like sinning---can i be a sister, too?

Jen said...

Anytime woman! Have you tried the thai ice tea? It is sweet and creamy. Are you sure you don't like it?

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shalynn said...

OMG! can't wait. can you make me your pad thai while your at it? you know...since your my mom and all too?