Sunday, November 30

A Wife for the Holidays



Well, since one of the kids' favorite uncles (Chuy) FINALLY got himself married off, Cora thought she'd meet her matchmaking urges elsewhere. This is Mr. Snowman, handcrafted courtesy of Cristian and the kindergarten art department. Cora, I guess, thought he looked lonely under our tree and put her artistic abilities to work. Mrs. Snowman is smok'n. She has a lovely girlish figure, complete with a sassy bob and green scarf. Cora is so thoughtful. She placed the wife next to her future hubby. There may have been a private ceremony which I was not privy to. In the future, there will be a fee for such matchmaking skills.

2 comments:

Tara H. said...

Hey, It's Buddy and Tara C. It's been about 3 years since we moved from Cedar Park, so if you don't remember that's o.k. I found your blog from Shay's. I love blogging and I love to find people that I haven't stayed in touch with. So feel free to check out our blog www.tolovefamily.blogspot.com.
Anyway, I love your blog and your family is SO cute. I love the two new additions :) So congrats!
I am also so sorry about your brother. No one should ever have to go through that, yet so many people do everyday. Please know you are in our prayers.
Also, just one comment on this post. I love the eyelashes on the snowlady. Will says you always know if it's a girl because it has eyelashes. So cute!!
Anyway, it was good to find you and see what you have been up to.
BTW do you still have the spider? or was it a snake? I still remember Will coming home after home teaching with Buddy from your house and he was going off about the spider/snake at your house. Ahh, good times, good times.
xoxo

Noel said...

Jen-this is the most precious thing ever. I love your little Cora so much and am just dying to come over and squish her. Yesterday I didn't get enough time with your kids! I love your blog Jen!