Tuesday, November 18

Pastry-Wrapped Cranberry Brie

So, you know Thanksgiving is around the corner and I love to experiment with new recipes. I saw this recipe on my crescent box and thought of a darling girl who we will call Annie. Annie is a brie fan, in fact, I feel she should name her first daughter after the lovely cheese. Hint, hint. Anywho, I saw this recipe, drooled, thought of Annie, drooled, and said, "I must make this lil'number for Turkey Day." Done. I am confidant the kids won't touch it - yes - but what can I expect, it's for a sophisticated pallet.

1 can (8 oz.) crescent dinner rolls
1 round 8 oz. brie cheese (don't use triple creme brie)
3 TBS whole berry cranberry sauce
1 TBS apricot preserves
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
2 medium pears, thinly sliced

You serve this with the pears. I am drooling at just the ingredients. But do you really just eat the rind, I mean isn't it tough and tasteless? I'll let you all know how it turns out. Happy Turkey Day!

1 comment:

Anne said...

this annie chick sounds like she really has her act together. you must really miss her. i know i would.

the recipe sounds awesome.