Tuesday, November 11

A Slice of our Weekend


A LITTLE WORSHIP
So church was a joke this week - stake conference... We were in a room with seriously 20 other demonic kids and a 12-inch tele. This is a lesson in faith and obedience. It got to the point where I busted out the camera, that's how much worshipping was goin' on and Paco didn't disapprove so that is sayin' something! I thought Mason and Paco looked so much like each other here. Mainly the Mexican-ness and spikey hair.

A LITTLE SOCCER
Bug is in the white sweatband, courtesy of his dad's habits, thank you very much. That gargantuan man in the background is the coach. He sounds like Arnold Swartzneger.


A LITTLE WORK

Cristian enjoys (ha,ha) a rite of passage when he turned 8 in September. He is now in charge of his and Mason's laundry. Yeah, it's one of those "good parent" things because as we all know it is more work for me than it's worth. It's easier for me to just do it then continuously nag and instruct how to wash and dry. But I can hear his wife thanking me in my head.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

haha! i love it jennifer! his wife WILL thank you!

i wish that i could say the same for the future wives of my little swedish monkeys. they barely know what the laundry room looks like (my second home here)!