Sunday, November 16

Early Morning Hysterics


So I had to ponder the other day when Perry gave me the pleasure of a good, deep, boisterous laugh early in the morning. Before I get out of bed everyday I have to stretch. Not just once or twice but like five minutes worth of twisting, stretching, and yelps of happiness because it feels so delicious. Cora has inherited this same need. It takes her longer to get out of bed whether from overnite slumber or Sunday naps she has to stretch. Anyway... I dd my stretches and proceeded to "help" Perry get dressed. She's almost 3 so she is totally self-sufficient without the capabilities. You know what I am talking about. So she had to have her Halloween kitty undies and had to do it herself. I came back to check in on her and this is what I found. She managed to insert her hips into one leg. I especially love the tag running down the thigh. I then asked her to turn around to see the rear view....

and this is where my hysterics kicked in. I had such a great laugh. Oh, it felt so good. I was stretched from the inside to the out. I thought, "What a way to greet the day - with stretching and laughter! I should do this every morning." So I was in debt to Perry for starting my day on a great note. She is one funny, darling girl!!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

this is high-larious. what a way to start the day!

shalynn said...

you sure have a lot of bum pictures on here!

Manda said...

I love it and I am so familiar to such a morning.