Wednesday, November 19

SAY WHAT?!?

Oh yes, a new little section that we likie to call "Say What?". No doubt this will become a frequent post with 4 little chatterboxes in the house. Mason will be the first to start this off.

This morning I physically dressed him for a change. He still wears a diaper at night so we did the undies and then the jeans. I reached up to start with his shirt when he matter-of-factly stopped me with these words, "Wait Mom, my penis is crooked." This is when my keen ability to know when NOT to laugh kicked in. So I seriously asked, "It's crooked? What do you have to do?" He takes his little hand and reaches down the front of his pants, does a little jig, and says, "Okay, it's better now."

Wow, sometimes it does pay to be a female.

2 comments:

shalynn said...

i'm laughing out loud as you can imagine!

Kelly said...

i wish that i could have witnessed that little incident. SO CUTE!