Wednesday, December 3

SAY WHAT?!?

Well, little Mason has done it again, although this is cute not anatomically hilarious. I despise all hard candy. Skittles is about all I can tolerate. If it isn't chocolate or a baked good than just keep on walk'n. The King of all evil hard candy is what you ask.... it's the sucker. And businesses use these all the time to lure children into a game of "I waaaaaannt it!" Suckers are the worst because kids turn into sloppy, goopey messes of stick, food coloring, and saliva. Can't stand 'em.

So we were at HEB yesterday. They hand the kiddies balloons with suckers attached at the ends. I was just turning towards the cart when an employee handed Mason a sucker balloon to "enjoy". Mason immediately pipes up, "Hey Mom, look! She gave us some junk food!"

That's my boy!

1 comment:

Anne said...

i am so with you---except when it comes to cookies. if they are crispy and crunchy, forget about it. if they are soft and chewy...you better pad lock the pantry.