Sunday, October 4

33 Dolla

I went thrifting the other day. It was one of those days at the store where I kept finding great stuff every time I turned around. Thank goodness I had money that day. I so wanted Shay there to relish each moment with me like we use to do. Oh well...

It's hard to say what my favorite purchase was. I mean I L-O-V-E my dotted ceramic covered bowl. There isn't one chip on it (yet). But I also have fun plans for the framed doily. Martha Stewart can eat her heart out with my vintage vases. And I enjoy my tiny salt and peppa shakers. But I am very thrilled with the side table/breakfast tray dealie. I've been wanting one for a while now, this one is in great shape and cost me $14!! Can you believe that?! I think I am going to repaint it. So fun for me!!

2 comments:

shalynn said...

so freaking cute! and so freaking jealous about your finds! the ceramic bowl is my favorite! what's the thingy on the top right and how did you make a picture collage? carlos helped? go my sista!

Mme. Kara said...

Between Shay's lamp revamp and your little finds, my eyes didn't know where to focus this morning. I love, love, love the milk glass.