Thursday, October 15

17 Hours

Bragg'n rights are on!

Carlos went out of town for 5 days. It wasn't exactly the BEST time to cancel our cable and rain for 4 days straight. Oh, and come down with the flu. So it was a little rough for my brood - having an usually cranky mom. I actually felt sorry for them because they had Monday off of school and basically got to spend one more day inside with bedridden mommie.

Monday afternoon we went to pick up Paco from the airport. I was so sleepy and crabby (did I mention that yet?). We arrived home and I sweetly (?) told my hubby that I was going to bed and was fairly confident I wouldn't be up until the following day.

4:04 p.m I crawled into my bed, so relieved to have a sleep where I didn't have to worry about the kids, and knives, and fire....

9:35 a.m. I rolled out of bed, very refreshed. I physically felt so much better.

Moral of story: a) 17 freaking hours is a long time to sleep, but it was wonderful, and b) don't you wish you had an awesome husband like mine to LET me sleep?

I know.

No comments: