Wednesday, September 2

Lest I Forget

I hope Perry doesn't outgrow this hobby. I think it's here to stay. She is my musical child.

She loves all the annoying instruments at Target that I'll never purchase. She is always singing throughout the day. And she always asks for the radio to be turned on in the car.

She has an ear for music. She'll hear a song once or twice and already have the chorus down. She bursts into Primary song regularly.

My favorite musical twist is her ability to sing her thoughts. This is hilarious to listen too. We crossed paths with two Target employees the other day. The one said to the other, "Yeah, I'll get right on that." We rounded the corner and there's Perry singing, "Yeah, I'll get right on that" with her own tune. Or there's the statement song, "Mason just got flicked in the mouth for saying bad words."

You name it and she'll turn it into her own little diddy. She is a cute little gromit.

No comments: