Wednesday, September 30

Mid-Life Come Early

I hardly know where to begin with this one.

If you know my husband at all you'll appreicate this entry.

Carlos brought this home one day last week. He actually went out and purchased this little number. I stared at him and the collar-back & forth- in confusion.

Umm, he was serious too.

What is this for Paco? If you know me, I was hoping this wasn't a bedroom toy. Seriously.

He explained that he bought it for Halloween.

For one of the kids, right?

Nope. For him or me because we are all going as rock stars this year.

What?!
Who was this man?!!

First of all, he doesn't dress up for the event. I've asked several times. He went one year as a doctor and another year as a college graduate. Safe, respectable choices right? That's Carlos.

Second, when he does have ideas they are tame. Way tame. I don't know when or where he came up with this idea but it is a green light for the Cruz Clan. The pictures will be entertaining I'm sure.

I need to buy lots of black eyeliner.

(I mean guyliner.)

No comments: