Sunday, September 27

Mommie Genius


Periodically, I have a stroke of genius. I had this organization idea for several months but couldn't find a clear shoe holder. (Thank you very much for Ross on one of our date nights!) I think we paid a mere $7 for this bad boy. The boys' room has now been decluttered and everything is in a cute little pocket. I don't know how much Cristian enjoys this - these are mostly Mason's play things, but this has made such a big difference for our short gromit Mace. Even his cousin Ian loves to dig in the pockets for toys. It makes "clean up" easy too because they can see where things belong.

Another great use for the shoe organizer that I've seen at my friends house is for spices, microwave popcorn, fruit snacks, granola bars, etc. Let me know what you use it for!


No comments: