Saturday, March 28

Teaching Moment

Cristian ran into our bedroom this morning saying he had just had a 'special experience'. So Jen and I asked what the 'special experience' had been. This is the experience Cristian recounted:

"I was looking for Mason's batman helicopter bullet and I couldn't find it. So, I said a prayer and when I was done I walked over to the toy box and I had a feeling that it was at the bottom of the toy box. I looked at the bottom of the toy box and I found the bullet!"

Needless to say that this was a great teaching moment for Cristian and us. Children have such simple faith. If only we could have faith as a child.

Guess what topic we'll be covering in FHE this Monday.

2 comments:

Noel said...

I'm telling you...this kid of yours is going to be the next prophet no doubt. Love you guys..miss you!

shalynn said...

tear. drop.