Sunday, March 15

SAY WHAT?!?

Here's another lovely addition from Mason, who I have been calling Mace as of late. It is driving Cristian crazy, but I give EVERYONE dear to me a nickname. Oh well.

So the kids were eating left over Popsicle's from the tonsillectomy days. Mason is standing there with his goodie in one hand and grabbing his penis with the other.

I ask, "Mace, do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"No," he replies.

"But you are holding your penis like you need to go pee-pee."

"No mom, it is just getting ready for a nap," he retorts.

I give him a very confused expression.

"Well, mom I already had my nap so my body isn't tired. Just my penis is ready for its nap."

Okay, and so we see here men are in tune with their penis' at such an early age. And that penis' do, in fact, have their own brains. THIS is valuable research.

3 comments:

shalynn said...

crackin me up. explains a lot about grown men.

Noel said...

:-) Love this child!

Anne said...

a life of its own, i tell you.