Thursday, February 19

Forever Friends

I am browsing through some old photos and found this little number. My older brother Brandon and I probably got along swimmingly when we were this age. All I remember are the fist battles when we both had muscle to throw around.

This was taken on Paco's citizenship ceremony day. Bug looks goofy with his loose tooth and Cora with her Oriental eyes (thank you daddy very much!). But these two critters are such good friends. They always have been and still are being 6 and 8. I look at Mason and Perry and they too are good friends with each other. The four of them love to play together - and fight together- but the "youngsters" (as Cristian calls them) enjoy one another when the seasoned, mature children are away at school. We really are so lucky to have 4 darling, loving children.

I notice I write these posts at nap time and after bedtime. Hmm, why aren't such blissful posts created during other times of the day?!!

2 comments:

deeder6 said...

You are such a good writer! I wish I was as eloquent! Glad I found your blog!

deeder6 said...

http://carpentercrew.blogspot.com/

here's my blog.