Thursday, June 3

New Me

So this is my new church calling - the mighty Webelos Den Leader. The church's version of this position is way more lax than if you joined a community troop. That has its advantages and disadvantages. However, I am loving this calling so far.

Cristian will move into my class or den in September when he turns 10. For now, I have three of his best friends who I adore. The den is loud, wild, and sweet. They are darling boys. I am loving teaching a short lesson on some life skill. That is so up my ally it is ridiculous. Plus, I just got an assistant that I am excited to be working with. She is creative and not a slacker. We should be a good little team.

Um, do I look good in yellow and blue?

1 comment:

Annette said...

Of course you look fab in yellow and blue! I am sure the boys are loving every bit of you...lucky them!