Saturday, May 29

Whip it, whip it good

I don't know what it's like at your house, but I am always the one to "crack the whip". I have instituted Saturday mornings as work days. It has been met with much enthusiasm (by me). As you see demonstrated, Cora is having an emotional crisis becuase sweeping the porch is so awful.






















Cristian is beyond bored while he preps the van for a good vacuuming. He loves to see what "junk" he can salvage from the car. It affords me the pleasure of going through his room bi-monthly disposing of his "treasures".






















Perry is hard at work eating pizza for breakfast. She needed a break and took it diva style in her pink car seat.






















Mason was in the groove. He enjoyed ripping out the many weeds in the yard. He is quite the plucky fellow and got a big 'ol pile going.



2 comments:

shalynn said...

where did these pictures come from if you can't find your camera? i'm dying to see hayden!?

Jen said...

these were taken about 2 months ago and just got blogged. come on, you know me...hayden is cute though. maybe i'll take a picture with my phone.