Sunday, November 22

the makenna kate

my dearest friend ever, natalie, finally had a baby girl after three attempts! she is, of course, ridiculously darling that little miss makenna. problem is...well, it's me. the poor child is now a year old. (sigh) good intentions right? but how does that saying go? what is the road to hell paved with? oh yeah, good intentions!
thankfully, natalie is the most forgiving and generous of people. she won't balk at my tardiness. this quilt is actually the first i ever made. shay held my hand (via verizon) through the whole process.
it is a tiny quilt, like a t.v. cozy or something. i love the colors though. i had it quilted in the bright purple color. it turned out very nice. i am so excited to give it to my friends little miracle daughter.

2 comments:

Noel said...

Soooo cute girlfriend. She will love it!

Annette said...

I am impressed - beautiful!