Friday, November 20

Ahh, good times!

A common pose around the Carter home. Trevor giving the "care bear stare", Jen picking her nose, and Shay looking like someone from Kiss.
Testosterone induced idiocy. Trevor is doing his best to mold Tay into a wee little man.
Noel, Jen and Shay on our deck admiring all of dad's flowers. Some things never change.
My dad, the Smurf, on steroids. I dunno what he was doing home with that. What is it, a Hazmat hoodie or surgical gear? Who knows.
The famous "butt chin". Trev has a great one. Carlos, his dad, and Cristian have one too. Shay is making it more pronounced while Trev is giving his butt a pair of legs.
Good times, crazy family.

3 comments:

Mme. Kara said...

Um, loving your blog makeover, Ms. Thang. Nice!

Molly Bea said...

OH dear! That's really all I can say. Why is it that I'm relieved that I didn't hang out with Trev as a teenager? ha ha just kidding! I love the 'history' thanks for sharing (wait, is that what I have to look forward to?)

Amber Ray said...

Molly just connected me to your blog. Thank you for the insight. I think Trevor "forgot" to show us these pictures.