Wednesday, June 24

Double Punishment

Mason is at a lovely phase in his 4-year old life and that phase is called, "let's touch other peoples privates." He's been kicking Bug in the groin, slapping his sister's bum, and finally put his hand down Cora's shirt. That was more than enough. It was time for the spanking.

So I sat down with him again and gave a thorough explanation of why that is NOT alright. We went over where our "private" areas are located. And then came the consequences. I explained that from now on there would be spankings if this happened. He thought he was in the clear. Not so.

I told him to pull down his shorts and undies. The panic set in. Then he pulled the act of desperation. When he and Perry are going to get spanked by me, they start crying and start begging for dad to be allowed to do it. This is because mom spanks a heck of a lot harder than dad. I was sick of this game too. So I called his bluff.

"Oh, you want daddy to spank you?"

Dramatic whimpering, "Yes."

"Okay," I replied brightly, turning back to Carlos who was in the room behind us. "Paco, Mason would like you to spank him after I spank him."

Whimpering instantly stops. Look of confusion/horror replace his face.

I was loving this.

Mason backtracks. "No, I want daddy to spank me!"

"He is Mason. He will spank you after me. I don't know why you want 2 spankings, but if you want it, we'll give it to you."

Hysterics set in. I had Carlos go first because I do spank harder. I wanted to leave him with a lovely lasting impression.

Poor Carlos. He always cringes when he has to spank. This time was no different. I, on the other hand, feel nothing. It's very symbolic of our personalities, no?

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh - LOVE IT. I probably wouldn't have even been that smart to contrive a double spanking! hahah!

Noel said...

ouch!!!