Tuesday, December 14

Blue Bell Creamery

Betcha didn't know that I worked at the BYU Creamery for 2 years in college. It was my BEST college job. So fun watching ice cream, cheese, whey, cottage cheese, etc. being made. And all the employees were the funnest group to work with.
I think that's why I wanted to take my chillwrens to the Blue Bell one. It was pretty lame though. Our tour guide blew through our tour. Fortunately, I knew what most of the machines did so I gave the chillwrens my own tour.
It felt a little willie-wonkaish. No indoor photography and some top secret signs posted here and there. Really? It's just ice cream. We aren't launching nuclear warheads.
Our tokens to begin our tour. I wanted to keep them as souvenirs. No deal though.
The tower of ice cream power. We got to sample several flavors. Cristian loved Snickerdoodle. I loved Pumpkin Spiced Praline (or something like that).
The chillwrens posing with the milk maid. It was a fun little field trip for the kiddies and mommie.






No comments: