Friday, July 31

Free Entertainment





A rainstorm is a parenting bonus in our family. This is a free and exhilarating activity for the kids. I love watching them run and scream with delight. They feel as though they are breaking all the rules when they get to run and jump in their clothes. The boys were even body surfing in the gutter water. They all had a blast! This is also a good way to get your kids acclimated to thunder and lighting. They should be cautious for sure, but not afraid of nature's hiccups. Aren't my kids' so squishable?

3 comments:

Noel said...

totally sooo squishable! you're such a fun mom, Jen!

Annette said...

Nature's hiccups...so cute! And I have to go back and print your tooth fairy story! You are so MOM of the Universe....love you!

Molly Bea said...

I totally remember doing this as a kid!!! Some of my favorite memories are playing in the rain on hot pavement...ahhhh. I STILL love a good rainstorm!