Wednesday, March 23

the name game

so we had a long drive back from georgia. i'd love to say we got tons of pictures of the vacation, but i actually took not one. typical of me.

the kids were just angels for the 18 hours of driving. i like this older kid thing sometimes.

cora and perry at one point entertained themselves with their coloring books and crayons. cora announced that she'd like to name all her kids after colors. i told her i loved this idea.

she started with her list: teal for a girl, although i like it more for a boy myself. then was fuchsia for a girl, scarlet of course, wisteria, and possibly grey.

mason piped up and announced that he liked cobalt for a boy. how cute is that?! i mean it actually works.

i promoted azure for a boy or girl but there really weren't any takers. i love these sorts of conversations with my babies. they are such bright little munchkins.

i'm intensely curious to see if any of these names will stick.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Okay so I love ALL those names except maybe scarlet because well, I know a trashy scarlet. Think I might have to steal one! (well, not yet...) haha!