Wednesday, August 4

the owen

welcome to white trash quilting folks! i am doing a couple of these to just get a few quilts checked off my mental list. i really am such a ridiculous procrastinator. this is for my nephew, now age 3. it is bright and crazy - perfect for a toddler.
this is the back side of the blanket. it is fabric that i bought foreva ago at ikea to make curtains and pillows. another project never gotten too. what's that saying, "the pathway to hell is paved with what...?"
if you look carefully you can see the quilt pattern. i had it done in elephants. too cute in my mere opinion. i hope my nephew enjoys cuddling with this blanket. it was made with love, albeit white-trash love!




4 comments:

Anne said...

great job! it's beautiful.

shalynn said...

i love the quilting and the backing fabric. i wouldn't call that white trash, just an easy pattern, girl.

Linds said...

LOVE!

Linds said...

P.S. When I saw "the Owen" I was totally stoked that you secretly made one for my boy. BUT...wrong Owen. I'll get over it I guess.