Monday, February 1

SAY WHAT?!?

Have I mentioned that Perry has the gift of song?

She loves to sing. She sings throughout the day, with or without music. She is the best singer in the car - she is the first to get the lyrics of a song down. Her speciality is Taylor Swift.

Anywho...we were doing a coloring activity for F.H.E. when she, in her mindless coloring, breaks into song. I'm listening to her - which is rare - I tune her out often, when I hear the words and tune she is singing. I start laughing hysterically. Paco looks over at me as I tell him to listen to what she is saying. She is singing the "12 Days of Christmas" except only the final four days, and except the words are totally jacked up.

Here's her version:

"Four Calling Birds
Three Friendships
Tuelling Galling Bird
And a Fart tree in the Pantry!"

It should be noted that she sang "I love to see the temple" word for word!

She's our Supa-Star!!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

what? i have fart trees in my pantry.

so cute.

Noel said...

I love, I love... :-) Can't wait to squish that little girl soon!

Lei said...

I noticed her gift right away and now Sasha walks around making songs up, too. I know where she pciked it up from!