Sunday, August 5

Cars and Coffee Houston - Aug 2012

I took Cristian and a couple of his good friends to a car show last Saturday.  We were supposed to get up at 4:30, but somebody slept in (yours truly) and we didn't get out the door until after 6am. I thought about skipping this one since we got such a late start, but decided to go anyways. 

The center piece of the show was this Lamborghini
(click on the photo to view album)

The drive was long but on the plus side, I got to listen to 11 and 12 year old chatter for 6 hours! At one point I asked the boys what they would talk about if they weren't allowed to quote movie lines to each other.  They swore they would still have things to talk about, but I have my doubts.  They were all super appreciative that I took the day to drive them down to the show, so it was definitely worth it. 

No comments: