Thursday, November 11

Movie Nite

I was kinda ridiculously excited for "How to Train Your Dragon" to be available for purchase. We sent out invites for a movie nite. Each child got to invite a friend or two. Here's Mace & Ian. They both are stink'n handsome boys. Just say'n.
Cora had Lena & Maddie over. Maddie didn't want her picture taken though. Cute girls right?

We had everyone come in their jammies and bring pillows. Carlos was on some serious popcorn patrol. They all ate bags and bags of the stuff. I was in charge of the candy tray. Go figure. Here's Perry with darling Brynnlee. I love these two together. They are girls all the way!


The stinky back section of the theater. Bug, Logan, and Shane. I do adore these boys immensely. This is the picture that will be hilarious to them in about 10 years. I'm planning on their freindship to last a lot longer than that.
It was a fun evening. I love having my babies and their friends over to create lasting memories.



1 comment:

deeder6 said...

Ok I definitely need that picture of our boys!!! Thanks for having them over!!!