Monday, April 19

Melt Away


This child does it to me every time. I can't get over his gorgeous almond eyes and chubby little cheeks. He is becoming more and more handsome. Lately, he'll sneak into our bed in the wee hours of the morning. It bugs Paco but I personally love it. I missed his first 2 years of life - that is a lot of snuggle time wasted. I love that he comes in to sleep between us. It means he loves to be near us, that he's safe, he finds comfort with us, but mostly, that he wants something from us. He is fiercely independent. He creates a facade that he doesn't care or need anyone, but in truth he is probably our most sensitive child. He climbs into bed because he needs to be with us. It's always a different reason: he's cold, bad dream, he needed someone to be with, we woke up early, etc. But I'll take him any day for any reason. He is my darling little Mace.

4 comments:

deeder6 said...

So beautiful!!!

Noel said...

cuteness. I love little Mason!

Amy said...

He is so adorable!

Annette said...

What a great picture!!